Monday, March 31, 2008

filler post

this coming summer has the potential to be the best summer ever. as long as i can find the right part-time job and finish my Master's Essay my mid-June, everything should fall into place. Yes, I did just re-read that sentence and understand that I may be kidding myself. Maybe I shouldn't be arranging my schedule around Mod night...

I think that I could/would "date" again if anything seemingly pleasant presented itself, though for now i am perfectly content without any of that silliness. i enjoy the knowledge that i don't have to please or impress anyone but myself at the end of the day. and that's fortunate, because i really don't.

i think the best thing about being single is that you get to imagine for a time that you have high standards. its like beginning a new school term and prematurely congratulating yourself for doing all of the reading.

No comments: